Small Business $30,001 – $250,000
- Interest rates: 7.9% to 9.9% interest rate, 9.6% to 13.9% APR.
- Terms: Up to 60 months.
- Qualifications: 1 year in business. On-time payment history, no liens or delinquencies.
- Documentation: Bank statements, tax returns, and personal ID. No credit OK.
- Funds Available: 5 days on average.***
- Fees: 5.99% loan funding fee for loans up to $100K; 4.99% for loans over $100K up to $150K; 3.99% over $150K
- Collateral: May be required.
- Pre-Payment Penalty: None.
- Payments: N/A.
**Pricing effective August 30, 2018. Pricing subject to change.
***Upon formal approval.
Opportunity Fund is a U.S. Treasury certified Community Development Financial Institution. All loan applications are subject to credit review. Loans will be made or arranged pursuant to California Department of Corporations Finance Lenders License #6050609. Loan origination fees are one-time fees for first-time loans and are based on the loan amount. Subsequent loans may use a different fee structure. Pricing and terms subject to change.